Why stock Edglit light integrated garden edging?
Edglit is the first-to-market with a modular garden edge lighting system. Our patented product has unlimited potential for customers wanting to enliven ‘dead’ areas and transform them into vibrant, safe and well-lit spaces at night.
Our customers are a diverse range of people that include landscape architects, designers, pro-landscapers, urban designers, builders & developers and DIY gardeners or renovators.
Increase revenue and grow your customer base with our innovative new product range. Our industry-leading, sleek garden edging + lighting is a unique point of difference for your business. Become an Edglit preferred licenced retailer with our guaranteed supplier warranty and no hassle shipping and delivery to your store.
Our modern integrated system uses Smart 12v garden lights that can be set through your customer’s phone or smart device. Choose from a range of colours that bring garden entertaining to life and enhance the appeal of building façades.
With Edglit, beautiful landscaped areas will no longer disappear into the darkness of night when customers switch on our colourful outdoor garden lights.
Edglit also comes in planter boxes.
For your DIY home gardener customers, our raised planter boxes are an excellent option. Ideal for city gardening with limited space, customers in apartments can grow impressive veggie gardens with our balcony planter boxes.
We’ve designed a solution to subtly illuminate features and focal points without saturating the whole garden with light. Get the Edglit advantage by setting our Smart Wi-Fi controlled planter box onto white light and watch your garden grow as the plants soak up the light.
Or for small garden landscape projects, our metal planter boxes will transform beautiful gardens into a colourful outdoor entertainment area after dark.
Edglit planter boxes come in a variety of colours and sizes to suit your taste and style. Simply choose the length you’d like when you order through the members section of Edglit’s website.
Plenty of reasons to stock Edglit.
- Powered by solar, or 12v DC/AC power adapters
- Energy efficient LEDs with approx. 50,000 hours of life
- Modular aluminium design that’s easy to disassemble for recycling
- Proudly Australian made
- Made from marine grade aluminium that will not rust
- UV treated with a 10 year warranty
- IP64 Waterproof rating LEDs designed for the outdoors
- Tread proof and low maintenance
- Resistant to light use of gardening tools such as whipper-snippers
- Light-weight aluminium that’s easy to transport and handle
- Modular design with predrilled holes to connect sections together. All connecting parts supplied. Customize your design to suit your project size.
- Easy to install. No electrician needed. Wiring of each modular section plugs together.
- Hammer-in steel pegs to secure the edging into your landscaped area. Spanner required to fasten connector brackets and corner pieces.
- Home automation ready.
- 12v garden lights for safe, low voltage lighting using 5050 SMD, 28 watt LEDs.
- Our metal garden edging has no sharp edges, designed with rounded tops for a smooth, professional finish.
- Our linear light system provides a continuous, even light distribution with no dark spots.
- Smart Wi-Fi controlled LEDs are programmed through your smart device – choose a colour for a relaxing evening or customise Edglit lighting to synchronise to the beat of your music to create a vibrant party atmosphere while entertaining
- Smart light colour combinations with our LEDs are endless. Choose warm or cold white, green, red, blue, purple, pink, or any mix that you want!
- Available in both planter boxes and garden edging
- Garden edging can be installed at varying heights proud of the ground. Choose 100mm proud for discreet lighting on pathways, entranceways or hardscapes. Choose 200mm proud for landscaped areas or garden borders needing a deeper garden edge
- Planter boxes can be custom designed to suit your desired length. Great on a balcony for city gardening or in your veggie garden for those easy-to-find herbs
- Edglit comes boxed in standard 1m and 2m lengths.
- Each length is connected using Edglit steel connector brackets that also act to secure the edging into the ground.
- Additional components – corner pieces, light fittings, steel pegs, connector brackets & end sections to conceal edges for the final finished look.
- Square planter boxes – 50mm x 50mm ready for off-the-shelf purchase. 100mm x 100mm for ‘square metre gardening’.
- Rectangle planter boxes can be customised & ordered through the
member’s section of Edglit’s website for easy delivery and pick up from your store.
- Individual quantities are packaged in craft boxes carrying Edglit branding.
- Larger quantities, 50+ units, special orders for landscape projects will be packaged on pallets with protection and shrink-wrapped to allow for storage in warehouses or landscape yards.
- Special orders for customers ordering 50+ lineal metres can be packaged on pallets for ease of delivery and loading into vehicles.
Available in a range of Dulux powdercoat colour options
- Choose from: Scala White, Weathered Steel, Monument Grey, Matte Black, Pale Eucalyptus Green, Manor Red and Milled Aluminium
- Custom colours also available to suit your existing colour scheme
- Delivered from within Australia
- 2 – 4 weeks for standard orders
- 4 – 8 weeks for special orders
- 6 – 10 weeks for custom order